Circle Preview of Portfolio Pics
How can I make the featured image that is previewed in a circle fit the circle perfectly? There is a picture to show my issue.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
To fill the circle you need to use images that have at least 180×180 px. For the portfolio items we use the ‘thumbnail size’ in Settings=>Media (this should be set to 180×180). Unfortunatelly if you uploaded your image with smaller thumbnail size settings,Wordpress will not resize them automatically.
So what you need to do:
1. Go to Settings=>Media and change thumbnail size to width: 180 and height: 180
2. Install and activate plugin to rebuild thumbnails
3. Go to Tools=>Regen. Thumbnails to rebuild thumbnails
1. Remove the portfolio images from media library
2. Go to Settings=>Media and change thumbnail size to width: 180 and height: 180
3. Reupload your images
Let me know if that helps!